Click here for the latest on First Amendment and open government bills in Georgia, one day after cross-over day in this session of the General Assembly.
GFAF offers guidance at no cost relating to access to government records and meetings.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can better serve you.
GFAF can provide a speaker or trainer on Georgia open government laws, government transparency and First Amendment issues.
Email us at email@example.com to provide the details of your request.
- Deadline is extended to May 20 for NFOIC’s fourth annual FOI Research Competition
- Study finds more tax-subsidy transparency, but still ‘room for improvement’
- As he tries to save lives of those in recovery, Virginia advocate is denied the state data he needs
- New Jersey township backtracks, drops lawsuit against woman, 82, for filing records requests
- NFOIC begins transfer of admin duties to Virginia coalition, renews focus on members
- Access to police-camera footage must improve, open-government advocates say
- After police shot and killed her son, mother uses open records laws to find answers, spark change
- Tracking transparency across the nation: Monitoring bills of interest in state legislatures