The Blue Book
Georgia Law Enforcement and the Open Records Act
A Law Enforcement Officer’s Guide To Open Records in Georgia
Created in cooperation with:
- Georgia Association of Chiefs of Police
- Georgia Bureau of Investigation
- Georgia Department of Law
- Georgia Department of Public Safety
- Georgia Press Association
- Georgia Public Safety Training Center
- Georgia Sheriff’s Association
- Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia
Order print copies of the Blue Book at $1 per copy.
The Blue Book is part of a series of color-coded guides to open government published by the foundation and available at gfaf.org/resources.