GFAF offers guidance at no cost relating to access to government records and meetings.
Email us at email@example.com so that we can better serve you.
GFAF can provide a speaker or trainer on Georgia open government laws, government transparency and First Amendment issues.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the details of your request.
- GFAF asks Georgia Supreme Court to overturn rulings that harm public access to judicial records
- Anti-trans legislation violates First Amendment rights
- A year later, ‘book banning’ law normalizes censorship
- SB 215: Invisibility cloak for public employees
- Fighting for the right to know in 2022 and beyond
- On the passing of former NFOIC board president Mal Leary
- NFOIC Board elects Jeff Roberts of Colorado to presidency
- DEADLINE EXTENDED! NFOIC 2023 Freedom of Information Research Competition Call
- NFOIC signs on to a legal brief challenging fee waiver denials
- Accessing the 2022 FOI Summit
- 2022 NFOIC research paper competition winners announced!
- 2022 National FOI Summit, virtual
- Transparency organizations raise concerns about Uniform Law Commission’s redaction initiative