GFAF offers guidance at no cost relating to access to government records and meetings.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can better serve you.
GFAF can provide a speaker or trainer on Georgia open government laws, government transparency and First Amendment issues.
Email us at email@example.com to provide the details of your request.
- Open government advocates raise concerns about redaction initiative
- A law that chills free speech would harm all of us
- Georgia lawmakers want to take the ‘local’ out of our libraries
- Lawmakers have a dangerous plan for curbing free speech
- GFAF publishes first-of-its-kind court access guide for Georgia
- 2022 National FOI Summit, virtual
- 2021 Summit Agenda
- Transparency organizations raise concerns about Uniform Law Commission’s redaction initiative
- Save the dates for the 2022 FOI Summit, and watch this space for updates
- Deadline is extended to May 20 for NFOIC’s fourth annual FOI Research Competition
- Study finds more tax-subsidy transparency, but still ‘room for improvement’
- As he tries to save lives of those in recovery, Virginia advocate is denied the state data he needs
- New Jersey township backtracks, drops lawsuit against woman, 82, for filing records requests