GFAF offers guidance at no cost relating to access to government records and meetings.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can better serve you.
GFAF can provide a speaker or trainer on Georgia open government laws, government transparency and First Amendment issues.
Email us at email@example.com to provide the details of your request.
- Fighting for the right to know in 2022 and beyond
- Growing mistrust instead of cannabis in Georgia
- Susan Weltner Yow pays tribute to her father’s impact on open government in Georgia
- 2022 Weltner Award honors Cox family commitment to open government, local journalism
- Open government advocates raise concerns about redaction initiative
- NFOIC signs on to a legal brief challenging fee waiver denials
- Accessing the 2022 FOI Summit
- 2022 NFOIC research paper competition winners announced!
- 2022 National FOI Summit, virtual
- Transparency organizations raise concerns about Uniform Law Commission’s redaction initiative
- Save the dates for the 2022 FOI Summit, and watch this space for updates
- Deadline is extended to May 20 for NFOIC’s fourth annual FOI Research Competition
- Study finds more tax-subsidy transparency, but still ‘room for improvement’